Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- Dear Lord, I come to you heartbroken because of [say why here]
- I know that you came to heal broken hearts, I need that healing today, in the name of Jesus
- You are Jehovah Rapha – the Lord who heals
- Lord, please perform your Divine Exchange in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
- I receive your beauty for these ashes, I receive the oil of joy for my mourning
- I put on the garment of praise and throw off this spirit of heaviness, in the name of Jesus
- Lord, my heart is now in your hands for repair, guard it, protect it, restore it in the name of Jesus
I pray this in the name that is above all names, and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that you have answered me. Amen.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,
And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.
Therefore in their land they shall possess double;
Everlasting joy shall be theirs.