For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.— Matthew 6:14-5
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown.
- Lord I confess that I have been holding onto bitterness and unforgiveness from my failed relationships
- I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- I forgive and release [say name] who has offended me, hurt me, broken my heart
- I declare that bitterness and unforgiveness shall not hold me captive, in Jesus’ name
- I cast out of me all bitterness, hatred, anger, unforgiveness, in the mighty name of Jesus
- O Lord please grant me the grace to forgive and leave my past behind
- I receive the power to move forward in the area of my love life from today in Jesus’ name.
I pray this in the name that is above all names, and give You thanks and praise Lord, that all these things are done. Amen