For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind 2 Timothy 1:7
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.The devil has no power over me because I am cleansed and covered by Your precious blood
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- Dear Lord, help me to overcome my fear of being single
- I rebuke the spirit of loneliness over my life, in the name of Jesus
- I bind the spirit of fear of being by myself, in the name of Jesus
- You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus
- Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by this fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus
- I reject the spirit of fear, I receive from you Lord, the spirit of power, love and sound mind in Jesus name
- O Lord, increase my faith and fill me with Your Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord that all these things are done. Amen.