… I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:13-14
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- Dear Lord I come to You sincerely with a desire to be free from my past relationships and mistakes
- Lord please give me grace to overcome my past breakups, disappointments, mistakes, failures and rejections, in Jesus’ name
- I break every stronghold setup by the devil to use my past to destroy me and my future, in the name of Jesus
- I refuse to look back like Lot’s wife, and languish and fester in the past, in Jesus’ name
- I rebuke every demonic terrorist that has caused me to stand still in fear, in Jesus’ name
- I cast down every imagination thought and every high thing from my past that is trying to exalt itself, in the mighty name of Jesus
- I receive the power to move forward in the area of my love life from today, in Jesus’ name
- I declare that I will look forward unto Jesus who will perfect everything that concerns me, in Jesus’ name
I pray this in the name that is above all names, and give You thanks and praise Lord, that all these things are done. Amen.