“For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honour
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- I confess that I willingly allowed my soul to be tied to [say name] through [say how], the relationship is over in the physical but not in the spiritual
- I am no longer walking in agreement with [say name],
- Therefore, I sever this ungodly soul tie and I break its stronghold over my life, in the name of Jesus
- Death and Life are in the power of the tongue, therefore I speak death over this soul tie, in the name of Jesus
- I cast down every thought, imaginations, desire, memory, dreams and bring them into captivity to the obedience of Christ Jesus
- Lord, supernaturally block all communication methods with [say name]
- He who the Son set free is free, I declare today I am free indeed!
I pray all these things in the name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that all these things are done. Amen.