For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds2 Corinthians 10:4
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life.
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- Lord I ask You to reveal to me any strongholds in the area of my love life preventing me from finding my husband/wife
- I command every evil plan of the wicked, against me finding my husband/wife, to fail! in the name of Jesus
- Any killer of destiny assigned to my love life, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus
- Any evil line drawn against my progress in my love life, be cancelled by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Every hiding place of darkness in my love life, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus
- All evil limiting forces attached to my love life, be dismantled and be destroyed, in the mighty name of Jesus
- By Your mercy O God, over-rule whatever is standing between me and my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus
- From today I decree and declare all strongholds over every area my life are broken in the mighty name of Jesus
I pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord that all these things are done. Amen.